Monday, July 22, 2013

Village Administrator Todd Schmidt Riding in MS150

I am excited to be riding in the MS 150 on August 3rd and 4th. This is a great event to raise awareness about multiple sclerosis with the hopes of improving treatment methods and finding a cure soon!

To the extent that I can, I would love the chance to ride in honor of those who are suffering from MS right here in Waunakee. If you suffer from MS or know of someone in Waunakee who does, please send me their name and I'll acknowledge them on my jersey and bike. Better yet, forward this blog post to them and have them contact me. My email is tschmidt@vil.waunakee.wi.us.

If you would like to learn more about the team I'm riding with and the event itself, you may click on the following link: http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/Bike/WIGBikeEvents?px=7949407&pg=personal&fr_id=19765.